- This work should be rooted in what you’ve already established—your goals, theory of change, and key audiences
- Use whatever research or information you have on your audience and connect the dots for them
- Think about “solving” problems, offering value, and demonstrating proof points
- Build a message guide and put it to good use!
- Build out an arc or narrative for your campaign that considers the distinct phases (if relevant)
- Use your “core themes” as a checklist for developing materials
Get inspired! Save articles and content that got your attention, that you think would interest your target audience, and that you might want to play with in the future.
This week is the big picture, but soon enough we are going to put this to action—get excited! ?